BY SUBMITTING THIS FORM
We repair the lanterns with the highest quality of parts (back to or better then factory specs).
(BriteLyt technicians have many years of Technical Experience)
When we return your lantern we add 3 mantles at no charge.
Repairs can take up to 2 weeks but most are completed within 3 business days.
Many lanterns are repaired in the first hour.
If you have any questions please call us Monday – Friday 9am-5pm (EST/EDT) 1-727-451-7020.
Labor is charged at a minimum rate of one hour ($45) and $35/hour per additional hour plus parts and shipping.
See below if you’ll be shipping from outside of the USA.
If you would like to have your old parts after the repair just ask and we will send them back with your lantern.
We do have parts and make repairs to Butterfly, Wenzel, Egret Brand, Sea Anchor, American Camper, Petromax, Hipolito, Geniol, Aida, BriteLyt, Santrax & other models of Pressurized lanterns. Just contact us if you do not see your lantern brand here.
When shipping your lantern for repair:
1. Do not ship with fuel in tank. Please check and verify that the lantern is empty of fuel before shipping
2. Do not ship with Glass Globe in the lantern, just ship the lantern.
3. The best sized box to ship your lantern to us is an 18x14x12 inches (46 x 36 x 31 cm). If you are shipping in a larger box please ensure that your lantern is tightly packaged and well insulated, as BriteLyt assumes no responsibility for broken lanterns or parts.
4. Put your contact info inside the box with the lantern (name, ship to address, telephone number and/or email address).
5. We will invoice you for payment when repairs are complete. We take credit cards.
(We can call you for your credit card), checks, or money orders).
6. After submitting the repair authorization form below we will email you. This email will contain information about where to send your lantern and more information regarding your request.
OUTSIDE U.S. ONLY: Customs duties and feeds will be applied as per your country’s requirements if BriteLyt, Inc. is not notified of such customs and fees before shipping to your country. Contact your country’s customs agency for import duties and fee amounts. BriteLyt, Inc. is not responsible for import customs and fees.
Call or email if you need more info on the above.
REQUEST A REPAIR NUMBER BY COMPLETING THE FORM BELOW.
PLEASE DO NOT SHIP YOUR LANTERN TO BRITELYT WITHOUT FIRST SUBMITTING THIS FORM AND RECEIVING A REPAIR AUTHORIZATION NUMBER.